Sunday, June 7, 2009

A trip to QB

Woke up and went for Karate today and came back home sweating like crazy. Then rush back home by 11am to get ready to go to QB with Eunice and JZ.

After preparing myself in 15 minutes, JZ came early than I expected so I ran down with my hair still wet... Lol

Then we left by 11.30am and arrived at QB by 11.45am... earlier than we planned.

So we met Eunice just in time her bus stop then we went to get our tickets to watch 17 Again (was suppose to watch Monsters vs Alien but then JZ already watched it and he was the one who told us to watch it...) Then we walked up and down QB and chated... went to eat then went to the arcade! lol we played car racing and I won the first 3 rounds but got second in the final round to JZ...T.T

Then we waste our time chatting again and finally went to the movies...

It was so hilarious! But not as good as I expect it to be...xD

And some stars came to perform something but I have no idea who they are... Eunice and JZ seem to know them but arent a big enough fan to care...

Then we chatted again and eventually went back to the arcade to play the racing game again... And this time, I lost... lol But after playing it, I found a phone on my seat!!! Its not ours so we tried to do a good deed by finding its owner... we called the mother and eventually their still there. The little brother reconized the phone and the father said its his daughter's and pointed to a bitchy looking girl listening to another phone!!! The girl took the phone and the father told the girl to thank us... She said thanks but her attention wasnt even on us or her phone! Then we left...

So the lesson we've learnt today is, DON'T BE TOO HONEST! I mean, that girl should at least show some concern for her own phone! I mean, its a PHONE!!! We all regretted returning the phone because its so not worth it! JZ could have had a new phone! lol... So dont be a goody two shoes... Stick to the urban sayings, FINDERS KEEPERS LOSERS WEEPERS! xD

Went to McD and ate ice cream... then went home... sigh...lol this might be the last time this year to go out with Eunice... but we took some pictures... lol

Damn I'm so bored...

No comments: