Friday, June 26, 2009

I've been warned...

Do you believe in fortune tellings? Some do and some dont... but this prediction of my friend's seems to be logical...

Seems that the painful days are coming back... and there's no way I can avoid it...if I do this, I'll get hurt by that particular person, but if I prevent it from happening by doing that, then I'll hurt myself... So either ways the same...I'll cry and suffer the painful days no matter what...

And another thing, it's going to happen at either the time when I'm totally in love, or the time when I wanted to do something for that person but was rejected... its going to hurt me real bad... that's just a prediction, it hasnt happened yet... and as much as I want to prevent it from happening, I cant...

So any advice on how I should avoid it without getting hurt and without even shedding a single drop of tear??

No comments: