Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday...

My eyesights getting worst... I cant see peoples faces if their too far, like, my friend who is walking towards me from the canteen at school, and I'm walking from the corridoor, all I see is a familiar figure, and she smiled at me but I couldnt make sure that it was really her so I waited til we walked closer to smile back...

And went to QB today with some friends from camp... I came late so I had to wait for them to finish their movie... First time being with THAT much guys and me the only girl... well, actually not considered first time since I usually hang out with a bunch of my cousins, who are all boys, and only me and my sister are girls...but that didnt count...So yea, but I thought they were...well...err...kinda....gay? lol... I mean, "I wanna go look for clothes..." that was what the guy said... and its freaking me out... lol

Wasnt much fun either...but I saw many of my school mates... but it doesnt change anything... sigh...

I'm waiting every single day for that thing, my friend predicted, to happen... I dont know when it's going to happen... but my tears are ready to drop at anytime... I feel like I dont know what's going on... like everything is a blur...just like my eyesight, I dont know what's coming for me until it happened...

Sigh...

No comments: