Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Missing Teen!

Teen Missing


Name: See Cee Leah
Age: 16
Description: A 16 year old who looks like a 14 year old (or to some, younger)
Last saw: Sleeping in the class room
If seen or found, please contact us by posting a comment on her cbox!
Rewards will be given (NOT)
Ahahaha! That ALMOST happened in school yesterday!
For those who dont know, here's what happened...
JY was feeling ill and wanted to rest in bilik kebajikan during assembly... so her things are still in class...
My head was hurting like hell (probably because of lack of sleep) so I went to slept on my desk when assembly was over. It was a nice nap. but it didnt last long because I was woken up by a prefect calling me to help JY to take her bag to her... So I took her bags and was on my way out when Vanessa ask,'why dont you go home, you look tired...' (it was probably meant as a peli) ...I just nodded my head and then Tze Huay ask ' want me to help you take your bag? (it was Sejarah, so I know she wanted to skip it xD) I said no and went out...
I gave JY her bags and went back to class. This time, the teacher ask me to copy down the exam answers...So I did it unwillingly... After that was recess, so nothing much happened... Then
AFTER recess, I was taking the dustbin (since it was my turn) when suddenly, "P4D's See Cee Leah please come to the office to meet Pn. Lim" ?! (wtf...what happened?!) First time hearing them announce my name, surprise to hear that they pronounced it right!!! xD
Then I turn around and saw Ee Veng, she said 'didnt you go back already?' and I was like What?! I said 'No... '
Ee Veng: We all thought you went home!
Me: No...I was in school the whole time! Who told Pn Lim that I was going home?!
Ee Veng: Tze Huay...
I was like, Oo...SHIT!, then I ran to the office and saw Tze Huay at the entrance... she saw me and said...
Tze Huay: Ey? Didnt you go home?
Me: NO...
Tze Huay: I thought you went home!
Me: NO I didnt!
Tze Huay: But didnt you say you got a headache and took your bag and went out when the prefect called you?
Me: IT WAS JY'S BAG!
Tze Huay: Oooooooooh~!
Then we went to the office and saw Pn Lim and Pn Tan...
Tze Huay: Turns out that her headache was gone and she didnt left school...(=.=")
Pn Lim: Where did you run off to?! You know people thought that you were missing?! You know how worried your dad was?!
Me: But I was never gone!
Pn Lim: Then where did you run off to during 3.40 to 4.15?!
Me: I didnt go anywhere! I was just helping JY to take her bag when the prefect call!
Pn Lim: Then you better hurry up and call your dad, he was shocked to hear you missing!
I was like, OMFG! This lead to MY DAD?! Then I called him...
Me:Helloooo....Daddy?
Dad: What happened to you?! Where did you run off to?!
Me: Nothing happened...It was all just a misunderstanding...hehe...
Dad: Dont scare me again! I thought you were kidnapped!
Me: Oh, its nothing...
Dad: So nothing d ar...
Me: Ya...
Then Pn Lim asked for an explanation so I explained only what she needed to hear...excluding the part where I slept in class...xD
Pn Lim was speachless so she said "Haiya! Go scold Tze Huay!"

And I just said 'Oo...' and left the room with my laughter hold back... Tze Huay was waiting at outside and I said "YOU AR! .....Pn Lim call me to scold you..."

Tze Huay: Oh she's like that de... so what exactly happen?!
Me: (Explanation again...)
Tze Huay: Oooooo! I'm gonna laugh now...*holds her laughter*
Me: You ar! Didnt you see me in class?!
Tze Huay: Haha...sorry, too busy talking...didnt notice you...haha
Me: Yor! You ar!
Tze Huay: Haha...

Back in class...
Khai li: She was in class the whole time! Didnt you saw her?!
Tze Huay: She was?! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME!!
Khai li: Haiyo ar You!

Ahahaha! Went back home explaning... Turns out that Pn Lim called my dad before calling me... And my dad called my mum... and my mum called my sister... hahaha...

My mum and dad was so mad at Pn Lim for not calling me BEFORE calling them... my dad said this kind of thing cant fool around... My mum thought I Ponteng school and already imagined me being scold by my dad...haha...

So everything was all just a mistake...
Tze Huay thought I went home early and told Pn Lim that TWO pupils went home...

Pn Lim only knows that JY has the permission to go home and thought that I went home without permission... so she called my dad...but turns out that my dad has nothing to do with it...lol

My dad thought that I was kidnapped so he called my mum...

My mum thought I ponteng school so she called my sister to see if she saw me at school...but my sister didnt see me at all during school except me going in the school with her...

Hahaha... Its so complicated! xD

No comments: