Wednesday, June 24, 2009

H2C's storywriter...

Lol... I wrote RTF's first script! And I'll be voice acting as myself and the evil girl (bitch...xD) Scarlet... check out H2C's blog to find out more about the castings...(casted by H2C)

I showed it to Huimin and she totally wanted to kill me...(check her blog and you'll see it on her post's first sentance 'ugh... i'm gonna kill Cleah!.....' Hahaha! That's couse I wrote her part too hiao...lol... then showed it to Joey and Chiyuen, donno if they liked it tho...haha... but they're acting as themselves too...lol... hope they wont kill me too if I wrote the script too over...xD

And Eunice, I hope you'll cheer up... remember, you're the boss! (of the fictional company...) lolx! And M, you cheer up too (even though I'd like it if you lose our glaring contest again... muahahaha) And hope you two will just stay happy! (I know M will not read this, but hopefully Eunice will Kakaka...Hi Eunice!)

Hope for H2C's success in recording and voice acting! The same goes for me... I know how I'm going to act and what to do to make the series interesting and funny and all (with the help of Hitachii, it'll be even better!) but I wonder if I can actually act it out... I know I'll make a fool out of myself...haha

Hope tomorrow's 'voice acting' session and recording session will go smoothly... Gotta go write the rest of the script... Hope it'll be a hit! xD (OMG...I sounded like a real producer) ...lol... Hope for FTC's success with their music and improvements (they improve real fast, I'm shocked myself) and H2C's too (With thanks to FTC's cooperation and help (ALOT of help)

Gee, do you think we'll earn money with all these movie makings? Can we go pro? lol... give me your comments... do we need to improve? Do we need better equipments? lol

No comments: