Saturday, June 27, 2009

Teachers Day

Sigh... Today's teacher's day... And its Saturday... T.T just wasted a whole day in school...

Anyway, Chin Chin and the others bought cake, I have no idea that their actually going to make a mini party... They mentioned it before but I didnt think that they're serious...

So, basically, during recess, they invited Our home room teacher, P.A. teacher, Sivik and PJ teacher, P.M teacher, and MM teacher... They invited SJ teacher but she rejected, giving Vanessa a tupper wear to put the cake...=_="...

And GCC too, but she reject too... and we gave them all slices of melted cake...including GCC, even after all that's happened between her and our class (well, excluding me and Joo Yee...xD) and then the rest of the cake was eaten by us... base on the prefects, the whole school (afternoon session) were waiting for our class...

So we came in late...big deal! We didnt miss anything...I think...o.O

Then after the performance, its already 6pm... and everyone can leave EXCEPT our class... why? because Pn. Lim and Pn. Par wanted to 'teach us ABC 123...' =_="""

Turns out that we broke the rule... but the teachers have no idea how to punish us, coz what we did was a good thing, but we broke school rules... leaving the teachers in dilemma...

And Pn. Lim said she wanted to deduct our marks, but WLP and GCC (yea, GCC...) asked to pardon us... because it was suppose to be a good thing that we wanted to celebrate with our teachers... We were all shocked when we heard GCC wanted to help us too... So Pn. Lim and Pn. Par wanted us to think of more than 1 punishment for ourselves by Monday... I wonder what's it gonna be...

After that, we RAN back to our class, yea, the whole school was deserted already... I can say that I ran the fastest, excluding Tze Huay, because I was scared to death that I miss my ride...again... but this time, my parents wont be able to fetch me back coz they have dinner...

And what's worse was that I was dead thirsty when I finally got into the car... FYI, Anne broke my water bottle... It has a huge hole on it now... and I have no water to drink until I got back home...

And I seriously gotta get myself glasses... I cant see! Plus! I'm so tired lately that it didnt help my eyesight in class at all! I'm just curious, what kind of glasses suit me? Glasses and me dont fit! xD

Damn! So addicted to Wheesung's Insomnia... xD And I have no idea who Wheesung is!

No comments: