Friday, May 29, 2009

My English Oral

We had our english oral today, and guess what, I didnt even prepared a script!

My teacher said its ok and told us to just say whatever's on my mind...

So here's what I said...

WLP: So, what's your title?
CL: Um... My title is 'The kind of life I would want to live when I grow up'
WLP: Ok, so you may start...
CL: ....err....
WLP: Start with 'good afternoon teacher, my title for today is...'
CL: Good Afternoon teacher, ...my title for today is 'The kind of life I would want to live when I grow up... err.... um... When I grow up, I hope to make a living by writing novels and getting them published...
WLP: Chinese Novels?
CL: um...English Novels...
WLP: Oh...
CL: And I hope that I will be successful and get famous... And I hope to have a caring and loving family...er.....
WLP: .....Tell me about your family...
CL: Um... I would have a husband and two children (swt...) and I hope my husband is also successful. And he must be kind and gentle...
WLP: Oh, gentle and responsible la...
CL: Yea...
WLP: Handsome?
CL: .......y-yea...
WLP: Oh...
CL: ........No la, I prefer him to have a pretty face (xD)...
WLP: Har?! P-Pretty ar?
CL: haha...yea...
WLP: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer......like girl ar?
CL: ...............................................yea...
WLP:..................................
CL: But cannot be as pretty as me laa...(xD!!!) haha
WLP: Ohh...*giggles*
CL: ...and um... I would want to live in a beautiful condominium resort...and err...
WLP: ...and?
CL: err........... and......and I would want to have..... er....
WLP: to have? *getting excited*
CL: to have a....err...
WLP: *nervous*
CL: ....to have a dog?
WLP: ..............oh...*a little dissapointed*
CL: So that my children can play with it and grow up in a healthy enviroment.....
WLP: Oh... Ok... sign here...*gives the score paper*
CL: Oh... *Saw 21 in the total score...* (21/30...haiz...very dissapointing...)

________________________________________________



Emo me speaking...
I'm so afraid... of going back to the miserable days...

It hurts alot! ...and thinking of it reminds me of the pain...

I'm so scared... I dont want to go back! It hurts so much!

I cant bare the pain! Help! Please! No! I dont want to go back!

Please dont leave me! I dont want to be alone! Its just too scary!

I'm not used to that life! I want to be Happy! I want to be Free!

No! I dont want to go back to those miserable days...

Please Dont Take me back! No!

I'm too afraid! Its my phobia now... I'm serious...

I dont want to go back to those crying days...

Its tiring and it hurts... I'll go blind if I shed another tear...

No jokes applied... I am DEAD serious...

No comments: