Monday, June 22, 2009

Phew...

Felt much better after seeing every one's excitement for H2C...

Lol... just reading my past blog made me feel silly xD

I guess I'm actually happy that H2C exist...VERY happy!

And since Maple YouTube series are so 'in trend' with voice acting... we've decided to voice act our series too! And we get to be ourselves! Well, the only non-fictional characters are FTC and H2C and of course, Eunice...Our VIP Kelefe! LoL! And some who we haven't decided yet! Who knows, YOU might even be in the series! LOL... But please note that if you want to keep your identity private, just say so and our lips (typing hands) are sealed!

But 1 more thing still remains... I FREAKING WANT TO IMPROVE MY SKILLS!!! My expectations for H2C are higher than the others...lol...And Hope our Voice acting and voice recording equipments are perfectly set...lol

No comments: