Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ugh!!!

WHY AM I FEELING SO MAD?!?!

I've made my decision! But why is thinking of it pisses me off?!?!

Is it because I'm having doubts?

Is it because doing this is POINTLESS?

Is it because there's NO FUTURE in this?!?!

NO! I'm SURE I'm OK with those things... But WHAT'S making me so pissed off?!?!

I'm just so confused!

Every time when I think of it, I feel so STUPID! But I didnt regret making this decision! I know I'm being used and will probably be thrown away like a used tissue, but THAT'S JUST NOT WHAT MADE ME MAD!

Is it because of rejection?

Failure?

Losing something important to me?

Yea...maybe...I don't know...

But I'm doing this for myself! Life's just rough! Its unfair... its cruel... but there's a reason why its like that... I just don't know what...

No comments: