Sunday, July 12, 2009

HuiMin and Longgan came over to my house yesterday, we were planning on making RTF's Theme Songs, Opening and Ending. Had a hard time editing it since my computer is DAMN LAG!!!

Anyway, I manage to finish 1/3 of the video, yes, ME... HuiMin and Longgan were busy having fun with my laptop...zzz...

But anyway, went to St John Campfire after that... it was raining...

Damn unlucky for St John, a.k.a. My teammates, to choose that day...

They move the whole campfire to our school hall...

We waited at a classroom while who knows what they were doing... We played Truth or Dare with Zhiting, Samantha, her sister, Yan Yan, and a few others.

A friend of mine walk pass our class and HuiMin and Longgan begin turning hiao...xD...

They were obssesed with a younger guy, I have no idea who or how he looked like, and turns out that my friend knows that guy... and they were asking me to go ask my friend, which I didnt coz I didnt want to use him nor do I want HuiMin and Longgan to 'flirt'.

So after that, we all went in to the hall... The campfire started and we had fun.

BUT, during the break, Longgan and HuiMin turned 'hiao' again... sigh...

Ended the day happily...

Then Today, got scolded by my mum first thing in the morning... NOT a good way to start a day... It totally spoiled my mood... And DAMN tired... I got lazy in Karate... nearly fell asleep DURING karate training!

Then went home and sleep some more...

I hate listening to my mum whine... it annoys me... but I love my mum, coz she bought me A NEW WATER BOTTLE!!! xD

No comments: