Friday, July 10, 2009

My Own Parody!!!

You've probably heard Miley Cyrus' '7 Things' song, if not, then here's the MV with Lyrics




Lol...

Anyway, with a song like this, its easy to do a parody, check this one out!





LOL! xD

Anyway, I created my own parody myself... Too bad I cant sing or have a cool band like that parody or it'll be WAY COOL! xD

Anyway, I only changed the lyrics,

WARNING

This is only for entertainment purposes only. It wasnt meant as an insult or offence nor was it dedicated to anyone. It was just purely made for the sake of boredom and funny purposes. Please DO NOT copy this and stay ORIGINAL or I'll kill you in your sleep Mwahahahaha...

Note: Listen to the original '7 Things' while reading my edited lyrics, it'll be funnier...kakaka...

I Probably shouldnt post this,
But I'll regret it if I don't.
When I think about the memories,
Of the happy days with you.

It was awesome but its over,
It's not possible for me, to forget...

Now I watch you, from a distance
Wanting so bad for you to hear,
What I'd say, to you.

The 7 things I hate about you!
The 7 things I hate about you, Oh You!

You're Vain, You're a Pain, You're very Weird
You al-rea-dy have her!
You make me cry, all the time!
But you dont even give a Damn~!

It hurts, REAL bad
When you act like the best, just know you're NOT!
Its hard for me, to live on like this...

And the 7th thing, I hate the most that you do~

You Make Me Love You...

I watched you during recess,
And sometimes after school.
But you never seem to notice,
Of me being in love with you.

It wasnt easy,
Better believe it,
I was heartbroke, tried to forget it,
But I cant...

Oh Yes, I'll scream it out...
So that its loud and~ clear~.

The 7 things I hate about Love!
These pain, these aches, these hurtful tears!
The fact that you love her~
It made me cry, day and night
But you don't even know about that!

You're style, they're weird!
What's in your mind, I have no idea~!
I cannot be, with the one I love~!

And the 7th thing, I hate the most of loving you~...

I cant get, over you~...

And it's obvious that this song,
Is coming to an end.
I probably should mention, the 7 things I like...

The 7 things I Like about YOU!
Your eyes, your charm, your lovely smile!
I blush when I think of you.
You make me laugh, you make me cry,
But I guess that's what you're really like!

The way, you laugh
It felt so nice, I can almost fly~!
I wanna be, with the one I love~...

And the 7th thing I like the most that you do~

You make me love you~ You do~ Ho~

(Parody created by CLeah and CLeah ONLY!)

And PLEASE dont take it as an offence or bla bla bla... Like I mention before, it was NOT created to insult or offence anyone, it WAS NOT dedicated to ANYONE!
Even if it were, I wouldnt tell the truth... kakaka...

No comments: