Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dilemma...

I'm so confused!

Should I or shouldnt I?

If I do it...then... There's will be a new road for me to walk to...

But it would end in tears...hurtful tears...

But if I don't... then nothing will happen at all! But it will save me from that hurtful days...

Are you willing to sacrifice being hurt VERY bad...for the BEST and probably the happiest memory in your life? With just one 'yes'...it could change my life...

Should I go for it? Or stay on the safe side and nothing will happen...

Should I open a new chapter in my life?

Is the happiness really worth the pain?

Each Happiness costs trice the pain...

But this kind of happiness only cames once in a life time... and this pain will probably leave another painful scar... and both will probably serve a memory in my mind forever...

So should I? I really need an answer...

No comments: