Friday, July 10, 2009

Is it true?

As naive as I may be, no one could control their own feelings...

But what was once thought to be controlled, couldn't be control anymore...

I could dream about you all I want, but I wouldn't be in yours

My life is filled with choices, but I wonder why I chose you

They asked for my permission years before I even met you

And they watched as I met and fall hard for you, but they couldnt do anything about it...

Time passed and I'm here wondering why it all happened

Why I made every decision from that day

Its so emo of me

I watched as my friends held hands with their partners

It felt so sweet

And I admired that kind of sweetness

But now

I watched as my friends cry upon me

Saying 'Why did she wanted to break up?!'

Or 'I regret meeting and falling for her'

And some willing to go through the pain AGAIN, but worse, just to be with that person

Now thinking back at my situation compared to my friends

Was it better to have love and lost it, or to never have love at all?

No comments: