Friday, July 17, 2009

HA-LAY-LU-YA!

GAWD! After 4 days without computer, which is more than I can handle, ITS FRIDAY!

So many things happening in these 4 days...

First off, after some convincing form YJ, I've decided to go to the school's concert... Had a hard time looking for tickets to buy...Then bought a RM50 ticket instead, but it costs me RM35 so I received 'Diskaun Diterima' lolx

Next, our class went to do gotong-royong, as punishment for what happened in Teacher's day, and we had fun! Plus, we did it as P.Moral's Project... Pn. Peh came and watched us too...haha... Hate to say it, but it was kinda fun chatting with Pn.Peh... JY suggested that we have another punishment by helping the enviroment, which Pn. Peh suggested that we cut the school field's grass! xD...I wished JY good luck as I know I SO dont want to be in on it! Pn. Peh told JY and I that if we did it, she'll add marks in our diciplinary marks... JY immedietly agree and at the same time, I disagree... Coz I have like, 100 marks d? haha

Then yesterday, some stupid pervert had 'master bed' beside our classroom's cementary! It scared the hell out of Wern Yen when that F**king pervert saw her and she was so scared that she cried and fainted...As a (failed) St John Member, me and JY helped her regain conciousness... Stupid Tan Guat Beng! She didnt even help out! Instead of helping or worrying, she scolded our class for not listening to her in class! What kind of BULLSHIT is THAT?!?!

We all hate her even more now...Planning to sue her (jk)...wakakax

Then there's one more thing...which I probably shouldnt write...but its MY blog and I have the RIGHTS to POST it!

But then again, I won't... Yeah YOU should know who I'm reffering to! 'M'

No comments: