Friday, July 24, 2009

Those idiots

I'm so PISSED OFF!

Those teachers should have their brains CHECKED!

I mean, clearly, with 15 witnesses, ITS YOU'RE FAULT!

Don't go around demeriting people's marks FOR YOUR OWN SAKE!

I'm SO PISSED!

And Miss T. Vasanta is just too cruel to ME!

All I did was ONE mistake! I answered ONE wrong question! And you're like "I donno what happen to you" ?!?! WHAT THE FCK!

You're just being unfair! I didn't even talk and you're telling me that you're gonna demerit my marks!

I'm already having a bad day and you're just making it WORST! OK?!

I'm so stressed out lately and you're Putting more pressure on me! Just STOP OK?!

ONE mistake! And now you're disappointed in me?! PLUS! I answered correctly almost immedietly, and you're saying "Like that also donno" ARGH!

Seriously! I dont need you to ruin my life! Someone's already ruining it! OK?!

No comments: