Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!!!

Wow! Today's Mother's Day! And All my cousin from my mother's side came to celebrate!

Theres Ice-creams, Bihun, Jelly and bla bla bla...
At first it was very boring coz theres nothing to do... then, by evening, my mum took out the cake we bought before at Tesco to celebrate mothers day and my birthday (eh-hum...early celebration...haha)!


Here's the cake..

The cake when its being lit...


Me Embarrased...



Everyone (almost everyone) Singing Happy Birthday and Mothers day song...
The Cake Being Cut...
My Slice...
My sis And My Aunt... (look at my sis's face...lol)


My Cousin eating (bwahaha...)



His little brother (like big brother like little brother lol)

What's left of the cake 1 minute later...haha



What's left of the cake 10 seconds later...lolx






I guess that's it haha...its like, only 10.57pm and I havent even prepare my bag for tomorow! Lol...Well, Nights guys~! xD

P.S. Did you notice that all my cousins are guys? xD


No comments: