Friday, May 22, 2009

Ugh!

If there's really such a thing called sweating through my eyes (yea, its from Phinease and Ferb xD) then I bet every drop of water in my body will be dried up...

Ok, I admit, I have 'crocodile eyes' which means that I can easily cry...but this is ridiculas! I'm crying for stupid reasons!

Like, when on my birthday, I was feeling very VERY miserable at the beginning...until I saw Eunice and the others... We had a chat and YJ & Eunice even gave me a handmade birthday card! YJ also gave me a little present which is more than enough for me... So we were chatting and then I told Eunice something (I forgot what it was) then she hit me with her KOMSAS a few times, and I laughed... After a few minutes, she hit me again and I dont know why but I suddenly thought of 'that' thing and the next thing I knew was tears coming out from my eyes...I cried...

Then today when I was 'bothering' Eunice and her friend, YJ came and talked to Eunice about I dont know what and X was saying something to me since she didnt want to disturb Eunice...Then I signal something which was meant as a joke and the next thing I knew was X strangling me...lol... it didnt hurt but it tickles...so I laughed and even fell on my knees and got up again and back on the floor and I was having fun... til I thought of the same thing again then I started crying again...

Then after school I got really REALLY mad! I didnt show it until I reached home... I kept it locked up until my little sister annoyed me and it just snap and the next thing I knew, I shouted unrationaly at her... My parents was shock but didnt scold me and even asked me what happened, ofcorse I couldnt tell them what pissed me off so I told them that my sis annoyed me... it was good enough for them and they didnt bother me..

I went back to my room and whadda ya know, tears came darting down again...I hurried and text my rage on my phone and nearly send to the wrong person (which is the person I'm mad at) ... It was the worst emotional moment EVER! And it wasnt even a direct hit from the shooter...yea, with only minor injuries, I was already hurt deeply...

I cant believe I went so low for NOTHING!

No comments: