Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Went for Undang test today... Failed with 41/50 when the passing grade was suppose to 42/50... ONE MORE!!! JUST ONE!!!! I damn boh kam muan! And I didn't dare to face my mum... T_T

So I immediately registered for a second time in the same day... which was allowed and I was SO relieved...

Study 3 times harder with some help by calling people and asking them and reading the book over and over again within that 3 hours of waiting.

After re-taking the test, 44/50. LULUS!!! So happy~! ==

But anyway, gonna go for motor teory soon... 3 more hours wasted... But first, I gotta find a motor to learn... I just hope my feet can touch the ground ==

Sigh...


Things are getting worst... I'm gonna lose one of them... and its all thanks to that BITCH! I damn don't want things to go this far... I love what I have right now and I don't want to lose anything... but if this happens, I'm gonna lose everything... and I don't want that... But I cant stop it from happening... Because it doesnt depend on me to change fate... I only wished I could do something about that bitch to prevent this from happening...

No comments: