Monday, December 21, 2009

Sick me...

Having a little fever... But mum at Taiwan while dad working at Kayu Hitam...

Both parents not home... no one to take me to see the doctor. They don't even know I'm sick...

Anyways, tomorrow going for Motor Theory... have to sit there for 3 hours and listen to the craps they say... After that, maybe in about a week I'll get my L drivings license. And I'll be able to drive around like a madwoman. But of course, I gotta learn first and I can't fetch anyone yet unless 1)I get my P license and 2)I want to get samban or 3)I wan that person to die with me... lol

Holiday's almost over and Christmas is almost here. I'm not really anticipating for the coming year as it is SPM year which is ALSO my last damn year in PCGHS... This year is by far the most bizarre year ever... it's been a total twist. I mean, I remembered in form 3 we were are peaceful and nothing much happened, and now form 4 and suddenly my life changed. Fell in love after 2 years of being neutral and even confessed it and got hurt inside and out because of my stubbornness, my best friend had her ***** **** with a ****, which is a total shock to me... Went to my first camp... Found out (cencered)... and I'm getting my drivings license soon!

Sigh... Things are changing real fast...

No comments: