Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm Dead

I feel sick... My throat is burning, my nose is about to bleed anytime, my eyes are soring and my heart is breaking...

Mum went to Taiwan for a whole week, leaving me, my dad and my little sister at home... I don't know what to do... I'm scared... This might happen again and I don't want to lose what I have now... I love this too much to let it disappear... Worst thing is I can't tell anyone what it is, and I doubt they even care...

And that bitch! Argh! I really hope you DIE! Or BETTER, I hope they catch you! I don't want you to take what belongs to me! I'm already halfway DEAD! Do you really want me to completely DIE?!

Maybe I'm better off dead... yeah, its better like that... but I can't leave her all by herself to endure this alone when every thing's at its worst... My life's already gone, hers is still beginning...

No comments: