Thursday, November 12, 2009

Exams

Exams for this year are finally over and I'm totally preparing for my grave!

Was moody last night, around 1.40 a.m., couldnt sleep so I took out a pencil and paper and started drawing...

I took out one on my K-Zone magazines and chose a picture of Jessica Simpson to draw... But as I draw her, it looked nothing like her so I stopped drawing her and drew something different...
































Then after some adjustment...
















I know I know, it looks cacat...


Well, a few days before exam even started, my annoying little sister was eating a pack of rollar coaster's BY HERSELF, while watching TV. Then suddenly she did this....

















How 'high' can you go~?
















Please ignore the giant wine behind the tall pile of rollar coaster's. Thank you.

No comments: