Saturday, October 31, 2009

I'm crying OK?!

Today was suppose to be a great day...

Having a great party with my cousins and all...

But dad...

Why must you start this pointless conversation and make me upset when I'm suppose to be happy...

You asked me what have I done to make you happy... I didn't want to answer you...

You yelled... I have no choice...

You've neglected me a long time ago... leaving a huge scar on me that made me feel unconfident, useless and pointless...

I told you the truth, with my tears to prove it....

You didn't know what to answer, so you yelled at me more telling me not to cry...

Mum came, she saw me in tears, but did nothing... Nothing at all...

This scar is deeper than any of my scars, the deepest...

There's no medicine for this... Not EVER...

No comments: