Sunday, November 29, 2009

...zzz...

One thing I hate about holidays is that I have nothing to do when I'm bored of everything...

Cant finish RTF videos when I don't have the rest of the recordings... So I'll have to wait... The rest of the parts are done though...

I dont have inspiration for my own videos...

No new youtube videos to follow...

Lazy to watch series unless its D.I.E...

Planning to excercise in the gym but chickened out...

Wanted to call someone to chat on the phone but my phone bill is damn expensive...

Planning to take the motor driver's license...

Mum bought a webcam and a pendrive for me... <3 her so much! That's coz she usually doesnt buy them for me...

Gosh, I have almost eveything I want... ALMOST...

Next on my list is that computer drawing thingie...you know, the one where people use them to draw stuff on the computer... Donno what its call but I want it!

And a microphone...makes it easier for my video recordings.

Atleast this is what $$ can buy...

No comments: