Monday, September 7, 2009

Wasted 24 hours of my life...

My stupid PC is lagging again... There's like, 130GBs LEFT! So why does it say Memory shortage?!?!

Took more than 3 tries to render my video, its 5 minutes long now, and STILL it doesnt work!

Memory shortage Memory shortage Memory shortage Memory shortage Memory shortage Memory shortage Memory shortage Memory shortage Memory shortage Memory shortage Memory shortage Memory shortage Memory shortage Memory shortage Memory shortage Memory shortage Memory shortage Memory shortage Memory shortage Memory shortage Memory shortage Memory shortage Memory shortage Memory shortage


Ugh!

My 1646 subscribers (so little T_T) are waiting!!! They've been requesting it again and again and again and again...And now its DONE! So WHY CANT IT WORK PROPERLY?!?!





Sorry, I'm a little bit off today...=_=

No comments: