Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pictures...

Here's some pictures I drew out of boredom and some of my pet hamster Ham-Ham!



Aw~ Isn't he ADORABLE?!


Look at his CUTE fingers!!! xD



Eunice said this is a boy... but when I look at it, ITS A GIRL who LOOKS like a boy!
What do you think? Is it a boy or a girl who looks like a boy? Please mind the bad quality of the photographed picture...

(Drew this a few months ago...)


Got bored during class so I took out a random paper and drew something on it DURING GCC's class... xD
Started drawing this, JY said it looked like his thirsting for BLOOD... She told me to draw another one with him licking something...xD
So I drew this but was lazy to finish it...

Only got to his eyes...

After that, drew something on the word filled paper...


I literally drew on the the question paper...xD


This is call RE-USE!





Drew these a few days ago... So long haven't drawn anything... I'm gonna re-write, re-draw and re-create 5.5... (Only a few, and I really mean a few, people know what 5.5 stands for kakaka)

















No comments: