Sunday, September 6, 2009

Boring...

Damn bored today...

Went to Karate, sweat like hell... but same as always...

Nothing to do...read every one's blog but it seems like their inactive too...

Tried practicing with it, almost memorized all of it but what's the point when its not going happen?

I'm a very superstitious person so I believe in Tarot Cards...

It says its not going to happen...

but its up to me to decide whether its worth it or not...

Why shouldn't I believe in it?

It was right the first time, so whats so different about this time?

But I seriously wanna learn it. Its so COOL!

But its target less...

Never mind...

If 'that' really happened, then IHY...

Here blogging while waiting for my video to render... took more than 3 hours already with only something as long as 2 minutes...

I felt like a fool... doing this thing while the others didn't even want to touch...

I wanna quit H2C... no one seems to be interested in it... even the others...

But its hard to resist...

Here's a note to an idiot..

I'm so annoyed whenever you ask about her. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER!!! If you wanna chase her, THEN GO AHEAD! LEAVE ME ALONE!!! SHE'S NOT AS COOL AS YOU THINK, OK?!?! SHE DOESN'T EVEN LIKE YOU!!! SO SHUT THE F*CK UP! IF YOU ASK ABOUT HER ONE MORE TIME, SERIOUSLY, I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL FREAKING KILL YOU!!!


Well, I felt better now... haha

No comments: