Thursday, April 30, 2009

What a DAY!!!

God! Is today the worst day ever??


Came early today, waited for JY since Eunice missed the bus (lol)...so I waited...and waited...and waited...NO ONE!!! I saw a 'plane' fly over...zzz...Then I went to the stadium to see if Longgan or Hui Min is there...but not a single dancers!!! I thought I was the only one coming!!!


Then by 9a.m. I went to pusat sumber to use the internet to check out some songs. So I waited for the page to load...and wait...and wait...NOTHING!!! Its so DAMN SLOW!!! It was already 9.50a.m when Eunice came through the pusat sumber doors and the first thing she said to me is "So Your here all along! Longgan has been looking for you all morning1" something like that la...


Then Longgan and Yan2 came in after that, and we chated a little and Yan2 bit my arm coz I've never let her bit me before...AND ZOMG! It was very different from Longgan's! Its still hurt tho...haha...and there's still marks!



Tadaa! But it looks more like a lipstick mark than a bite mark...xP

Then all of us, Longgan, Eunice, Yan2, Pam and me, went on a SPAMING rampage!!! Hahaha! Then Yan2 had to leave so, we spam her too...LOLX!

So My worst day had nearly cleared our and then we chated for the rest of the day til school started...We chated about hosting a Choral Speaking Group Gathering on a certain day, and its a MUST come...hope you all will tell us about your free time so we'll arrange it...

Then class started soon after coz time was passing so quickly, we went to watch a 'anti-ponteng sekolah' campaign, more like 'anti-dadah' campaign... good thing all the actors are malays, or sia xui the chinese...haha

There's still things I want to write...But its 5.35a.m. in the morning now and I'm secretely using the comp...haha...my mum will KILL me if she finds out...T.T...she nearly locked me in the computer room when I use it over the time I gave her...T.T I wonder what she'll punish me if she finds out...

No comments: