Sunday, April 26, 2009

O-M-G

I couldnt sleep at Saturday 12.53am (more like Sunday already)...xD

My head is full of dancing and hip hop...Zzzz...Then, I remembered Hui Min doing the Baby Freeze, which is so cool, but I couldnt do it when I asked them to teach me (I gave up trying), but the thought came back to me and I was eager to learn it again since I couldnt sleep...

So I tried a few times, falling down on my face the whole time too, then I figured I did it wrongly and checked the net for tutorials (youtube), I found 2 useful videos and did what they taught, and it turns out that my leg was placed wrongly!

After switching my position, I easily did it! But not as good as Hui Min since she could do it longer, I couldnt stay still for too long coz my balancing was off in a few seconds...zzz...

But I DID IT!!! Its so COOL!! I mean, after practice and failing, I DID IT!!! xD

No comments: