Saturday, August 22, 2009

'See's

Recently took a picture of my cousins from my dad's side of the family. Unlike my mum's side, who are all guys with me and my lil sis who are the only girls, my cousins from my dad's side are
all girls, lol. Weird huh?

A Pic of me, my sis and my cousins...

From your left to right, there's See Bee Bee (the toy poodle), See Cee Leah (Me), See Bee Tin (My cousin, 3rd of her family), See Fern Nee (My sis), See Bee Yong (My cousin, youngest of her family) and on top on the mini sofa, See Bee Koon (My cousin, eldest in her family)

So basically, we have many Es in our name. Hahax.


Isnt See Bee Bee cute? She's very active and photo shy, lol. That's why she looked away. XD



Here's her Cosplaying as a korean

Here's another of her cosplaying as a gangster in a bike!

And this one is her preparing to go SHOPPING! XD


And this is her saying bye bye to you with puppy dog eyes begging you not to leave...lolx



No comments: