Friday, August 28, 2009

3 Pictures, 3 Sentence

3 words, The Pictures Taken...



August 27 2009, went to school to practice drama with the other Librarians. Then after that, went to One Stop with Phaik Kim and JooYee to have lunch. We went to KFC...

I have 4 words to describe this picture...

...Those are NOT MINE!

The spegetti and smashed potato was Phaik Kim's...haha... then the rest are mine. JooYee wanted revenge so she arrange everything like that and took this pic...lol



August 28 2009, went to school because they forced my class to go to some stupid time wasting speech...They forced us to come, forced us to shut up, and worst...forced us to SING!
1 word...

...BORING!
You can see Chin Chin complaining to Tze Huay...


August 24 2009, Longgan, her brother, Jian Zhen, HuiMin came to my house for recording session. Ended up fooling around and chatted weird topics... I got fed up so I took out a gun and shoot them...


2 words...








...All DIE!


Haha!

No comments: