Friday, July 16, 2010

Lame

So many nerve racking events have happened this year already even thought it's just July. I don't wanna talk about much but there's one thing that's been bugging... whenever I look at her, I still feel so good, especially when she's looking back at me... It's like looking at an angel... I know it's been like, a year+ since I've met you and loved you for who you are even though it kills me, tearing me to shreds and stabbing me in the heart. You're the only one who's made me feel this way and I just don't want to lose you. As a friend.

Sucks that you don't even care and don't even have the slightest idea of what I'm feeling. You said you want someone to love you for who you are, but you don't even know that I love you for who you are, and I can tell you that it hurts, but I don't care.

I've used excuse to lie to myself saying that I've moved on, but using other guys to forget about you only worked a little.

You're not going to read this anyway. You only have HER in your eyes. But I don't care. Because you won't know and I'll act like nothing happened. And I'm officially shutting myself out. My pride and dignity has been shattered by unwanted comments from my relatives. They don't know how it feels and I can't explain it to them because they would still say that I was wrong. This is why I don't like talking to them. They don't get it and won't listen and still say hurtful unnecessary rants.

Thanks for hurting my pride, dignity and emotions. I've officially want to sleep and never wake up.

No comments: