Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy 17th birthday, Cee Leah

I want today to be one of the best days of my life...
I want to be smiling the whole day!
I want to get my driving's licence!
I want to play my bass guitar so well, that you'll be impressed!
I want to drive my motor around the highway with the wind blowing in my hair!

But what I really want is just a 'Happy Birthday' from you.

I've said it a thousand times and I'll say it again... I've gotten over her... but she's still special to me in her own way... don't ask me why... she's not a best friend to me, and I doubt I am to her, but she's important to me like one...

So, just smile, you spoilt little brat! Make your teenage life worth it! And FACE IT! Your no good when your being sad! So stop making people pity you and smile! Only True friends will notice that your hiding your sorrows through your smile, only THEN you can cry!

No comments: